We are Here to Help!
From July 2020, I will continue to be offering online consultations via Zoom and begin to offer face to face consultations with socially distanced measures in place.
Consultations, both online and socially distanced face to face appointments, can be any length of time you need, starting at £10:
30 minutes – £10
45 minutes – £15
60 minutes – £20
If you are unsure of how long you will need, just get in touch first to discuss your requirements.
Do I need a private consultation?
- Want to learn at your own pace
- Would like the convenience of a home appointment
- Would like advice on which sling/carrier to choose for my family
- Want to try out a number of different carriers
- Would like the peace of mind of ongoing support after the consultation
- Want to learn to back carry
- Are carrying in special circumstances
- Want to find out more about breastfeeding in a variety of slings
- Want to learn more about woven wraps
- Would like to explore tandem carrying
- Are carrying with any health or medical issues to consider
Then the answer is YES!
Choose the length of time you need and book in via the online system to secure your appointment. If you are unsure what you require, please don’t hesitate to contact me first! PLEASE NOTE: the online booking system is currently not in use. Please contact me via email or phone to arrange your consultation. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What to expect at a Helix Baby face to face consultation with Covid-19 socially-distanced measures:
- Consultations will be held outside, either at Helix Baby HQ front driveway or at your home front or back garden (back garden only with outdoor access). Client home appointments will be charged mileage at 45p per mile.
- I will wash my hands or use hand gel before every consultation.
- Each sling/carrier available will have been quarantined for at least 72 hours prior and if handled and not hired, will be quarantined again for 72 hours before it is available for the next client. Because of this, I will narrow down your sling selection, by pre-appointment communication, to 2-3 carriers.
- We will keep 2 metres apart at all times. I will demonstrate the slings for you and ideally have duplicate slings for you to try. I will let you know in advance if we do not have a duplicate of the sling you wish to try, you can then make the decision if you would like me to demonstrate it first for you or not.
- If your appointment is at Helix Baby HQ, please bring a padded blanket, car seat or pram to place baby down on for trying slings. As much as I love to, I am currently unable to hold your baby.
- Payment for consultations must be made prior by bank transfer. Hire fees or purchase fees can be made in person by contactless card payment only.