A. Full payment for consultations is required at the time of booking to secure the appointment.
B. A 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Full payment will be surrendered if you cancel your consultation with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to attend.
C. If you or your child are ill, alternative dates and times will be offered to reschedule the consultation.
D. Consultations are held at my home in Salisbury. If you would prefer a consultation at your home (or another venue), please enquire for availability. Travel costs will be charged at 45p per mile.
E. Online consultations will be conducted via Zoom. A link to the meeting will be sent to you prior to the time of the appointment. Please ensure you have downloaded the Zoom app prior to the appointment.
F. TEMPORARY COVID-19 SOCIALLY DISTANCED FACE TO FACE CONSULTATIONS available from July 2020, with the following measures in place:
- Consultations will be held outside, either at Helix Baby HQ front driveway or at your home front or back garden (back garden only with outdoor access). Client home appointments will be charged mileage at 45p per mile.
- I will wash my hands or use hand gel before every consultation.
- Each sling/carrier available will have been quarantined for at least 72 hours prior and if handled and not hired, will be quarantined again for 72 hours before it is available for the next client. Because of this, I will narrow down your sling selection, by pre-appointment communication, to 2-3 carriers.
- We will keep 2 metres apart at all times (face masks must be worn by both parties if we are to be 1 metre apart). I will demonstrate the slings for you and ideally have duplicate slings for you to try. I will let you know in advance if we do not have a duplicate of the sling you wish to try, you can then make the decision if you would like me to demonstrate it first for you or not.
- If your appointment is at Helix Baby HQ, please bring a padded blanket, car seat or pram to place baby down on for trying slings. As much as I love to, I am currently unable to hold your baby.
- Payment for consultations must be made prior by bank transfer. Hire fees or purchase fees can be made in person by contactless card payment only.
A. Full payment for a workshop is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
B. A 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Full payment will be surrendered if you cancel your place with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to attend.
C. If you or your child are ill, I will offer you a place on our next workshop (subject to availability).
D. Workshops can be held at my home in Salisbury, a venue in the Salisbury area or at a venue convenient to you. Please contact me to arrange. Travel costs are included within a 10 mile radius of Salisbury.
1. Delivery/ Collection
A. All online purchases can be delivered by post or you can choose to collect from Helix Baby HQ (14 Attwood Road, SP1 3PR) or a Salisbury Sling Library drop in by arrangement.
B. Postal delivery will be by your chosen delivery service at the checkout.
C. Free delivery will be by either local hand delivery or 2nd class Royal Mail.
2. Returns/ Refunds
A. If you wish to return an item, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us BEFORE returning any item so we can advise the best method of return and discuss whether you would like an exchange or refund. You then have 14 days after contacting us in which to return it.
B. We can only accept returned items that are unused and in their original as new condition. Items must be in their original intact packaging, with all tags, labels and instruction manuals undamaged. We cannot refund items that have been worn or washed. Returned items must be in fully re-saleable condition.
C. If the product was damaged in transit, please let us know before returning it, with photos of it in the condition it arrived in, and return it with the original packaging so we can seek compensation from Royal Mail.
D. Once we have received the returned item, we will send you a full refund for the purchase price of the item(s) within 14 days of receiving the item(s) back. We will refund to the payment method that you used for the original purchase.
3. Free online fitting
A. A free online fitting session is offered for every sling/carrier purchase.
B. The sessions are for a maximum of 15 minutes and are purely to help you set up and fit your new sling/carrier. It is not a substitute for a consultation.
C. Please contact Helix Baby to arrange your session at a mutually agreeable time.
4. “Try before you Buy” scheme
A. The hire period is for 2 weeks only at the cost of £10 payable to Helix Baby. All other sling hire terms and conditions apply https://salisburyslinglibrary.org/hire-or-buy/sling-hire-terms/
B. If the hirer decides to purchase the sling/carrier, the hired sling must be returned to Helix Baby, along with all accessories, and a sling of the same brand and model purchased new. The hirer will receive the £10 hire fee off the retail cost of the new sling.
C. The hirer must inform Helix Baby that they wish to purchase a new sling on or before the hire return date to qualify for the discount.